Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Are you ready for some seriously fun sewing?

Why seriously fun? Well, ´cause, for me, the biggest fun about this whole sewing thing are little details. And you now how many details are on kid´s clothes. The biggest challenge is to find a new way to spice your boy´s clothing..  

So?  Are you doing it?  Are you committing to sew an hour a day this week on kid's clothes along with over 500 people and Meg?  
I definitely am! This means I´m challenged to sew one hour a day, each day for 7 days. The idea is that we all have the urge to sew clothes for our children, but we don't always give ourselves the time to do it.  If you commit to sitting in front of your sewing machine, or tracing patterns, or cutting fabric, for one hour each day, then at the end of the week you will have some very well dressed kids!

And now, let´s talk about inspiration. As I probably already mentioned, I really really love Zara. It´s one
of my favorite fashion stores and definitely my favorite kid´s store! Of course, being a seamstress, I rarely ever buy something (Well, exept the shoes, they have really lovely shoes!)
So, here are few things I really really like and would love to do some knock offs!



For little ladies:
 
For really cool guys:

 
Of course, I have a few ideas of my own, a few tutorials from the blogland that I wanted to try for a long time and a few thing I MUST sew, like some comfortable pants for kindergarten.
 
Maybe I should commit for a whole month of sewing kid´s clothes:-))
 
Happy creating,
Lucija

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is a great blog! I do hope more people find it :)

    ReplyDelete